I will show you my Sweep Safe and HETAS photographic ID before entering your home.
Open Fire and Wood Burning Stove Chimney Sweeping Service
- Visual inspection of chimneystack, pot and flaunching.
- Visual inspection of the flue.
- Your fireplace and surrounding area will be protected using dust sheets.
- Your chimney will be swept in accordance with Sweep Safe guidelines.
- A Smoke Evacuation (Draw) Test will be carried out after every sweep using a smoke pellet.
- A Sweep Safe Certificate of Sweeping will be issued after every sweep, to show that your chimney has been professionally cleaned.
Inglenook Sweeping Service
- The fitting of dust sheets and preparation time will take longer than for a regular open fire.
- I will generally sweep the Inglenook standing inside the fireplace after sheeting up.
- I will need to wear overalls, a hard hat, face mask, eye protection and gloves.
Birds Nest Removal
- Bird or squirrel nests will be removed using special tools.
- After every nest removal CCTV will be used to ensure the nest has been fully removed.
- CCTV images can be recorded onto a USB flash drive for insurance claims.